Sunday, March 25, 2012

Adding a horizontal bar chart to results

I want to add a horizontal bar chart to each line of my results:
Question Choice Percentage Chart
1 Yes %75 |||||||||| |
2 No %25 |||| |
Is there a way to do this in SQL Server Reporting Services?
BrandonYou could write custom function to generate bitmap image.
Email me if you want an example
--
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"Brandon Tyler" <tyler_brandon[NOSPAMO]@.hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:%23ZVseeDGFHA.1044@.TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
>I want to add a horizontal bar chart to each line of my results:
> Question Choice Percentage Chart
> 1 Yes %75 |||||||||| |
> 2 No %25 |||| |
> Is there a way to do this in SQL Server Reporting Services?
> Brandon
>|||You could do it with charts: add a table and a table group based on Question
/ Choice and drop a chart into the group *header*.
Though, Lev's suggestion is in many cases better from a performance point of
view, etc.
-- Robert
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"Lev Semenets [MSFT]" <levs@.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:ufj20qGGFHA.3648@.TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> You could write custom function to generate bitmap image.
> Email me if you want an example
> --
> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
> rights.
>
> "Brandon Tyler" <tyler_brandon[NOSPAMO]@.hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:%23ZVseeDGFHA.1044@.TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
>>I want to add a horizontal bar chart to each line of my results:
>> Question Choice Percentage Chart
>> 1 Yes %75 |||||||||| |
>> 2 No %25 |||| |
>> Is there a way to do this in SQL Server Reporting Services?
>> Brandon
>>
>|||Lev,
I am interested in that code! How do I get hold of it? I do not have email
address for you. Mine is wiseteufel[AT]yahoo.com. Thanks in advance.
--
Message posted via http://www.sqlmonster.com|||Hello James,
I've posted it here: http://blogs.msdn.com/levs/archive/2005/02/24.aspx
--
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"James Woo via SQLMonster.com" <forum@.SQLMonster.com> wrote in message
news:b213f85c9f314f1e82c6c9606d00936b@.SQLMonster.com...
> Lev,
> I am interested in that code! How do I get hold of it? I do not have email
> address for you. Mine is wiseteufel[AT]yahoo.com. Thanks in advance.
> --
> Message posted via http://www.sqlmonster.com|||thanks. looks very nice.
--
Message posted via http://www.sqlmonster.comsql

No comments:

Post a Comment