Thursday, March 29, 2012

Adding a subtotal column to a matrix

Can anyone direct me on how to add a subtotal column to a matrix?
I have dates in each column header and I want to add another column that has
"Total" in its header and sums up the other columns.
ThanksRight-click on the column header and check the "Subtotal" option. In order
to access the subtotal formatting properties in the VS properties window,
you have to click on the little green triangle after you added the subtotal.
--
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"M" <M@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:1B939293-22C6-4B2B-A1E9-F6C0548C314B@.microsoft.com...
> Can anyone direct me on how to add a subtotal column to a matrix?
> I have dates in each column header and I want to add another column that
has
> "Total" in its header and sums up the other columns.
> Thankssql

No comments:

Post a Comment