Saturday, February 25, 2012

Add events as one batch

Hi,

Can I add collection of events to notification services from my .NET application?

Current implementation in my code:

Code Snippet

// create a new event and event collector

Event myEvent = new Event(application, eventClassName);

EventCollector eventCollector = new EventCollector(application, EVENT_CREATOR);

// Set field values of the event.

.

.

.

// add the event

eventCollector.Write(myEvent);

// commit the 1-event batch

eventCollector.Commit();

Let me know how can I commit collection of events at once rather than one by one.

Please give me your suggestions on this whether this can not be achieved or NOT.

Thanks in advance

Yogendran

Ah... Guys do you know where I can get the answer for this question?

Please help me.

Do you think this cann't be done?

Regards

Yogendran

No comments:

Post a Comment