Friday, February 24, 2012

Add commend to report.

Hi all,
I am currently doing some reports using reporting service for my company.
Some of the report require SA to input commend after analyse the report data
and their commend will be part of the report. ( Ex: commends on chart showed
in report)
Anyway I can accomplish this?
Thanks!
Regards,
KH Tan.KH TAN [KT], on Tuesday, May 24, 2005 at 19:33 (-0700) wrote:
KT> I am currently doing some reports using reporting service for my company.
KT> Some of the report require SA to input commend after analyse the report data
KT> and their commend will be part of the report. ( Ex: commends on chart showed
KT> in report)
KT> Anyway I can accomplish this?
you have to do web access, where they could write comments - store that to
database, and generate that from it.
--
How do you protect mail on web? I use http://www.2pu.net
["Dammit, Jim, I'm not a doctor, just a terrible actor!"]

No comments:

Post a Comment